Next Application Deadline Date
the summer application deadline is February 21, 2018
Upcoming Application Deadline Dates
- Summer Quarter application deadline is February 21, 2018.
- This program accepts International Applicants studying on a F-1 visa. F-1 visa International applicants may only enter the program SUMMER QUARTER. You may complete your application early, and receive an early decision for visa purposes.
- We have a Merit Scholarship. U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply for at the time you submit your application: Info
|Complete an Online Application||Online Application Requirements:
Unofficial Transcripts; Resume; Personal Statement; Three Letters of Recommendation
Select “Clinical Research” for the Intended Department
Select “Clinical Research (AS79)” for the Intended Major
|International Applicants||F-1 Applicants
Please complete an online application: submit a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or 7.0 on the IELTS. May only enter program summer quarter.
|J-1 Applicants for CORE (Clinical Observership & Research Education) Please contact the Health Sciences International department for application details|
Required Documents For All Applicants
- Statement of Purpose: please explain your specific research interests and goals, your individual strengths and what makes you a good candidate for this program, why you want to be in the program, and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Three Letters of Recommendation: recommendation letters must come from the recommender not the applicant. Choose recommenders who know your skills and abilities, and can speak to why you are a good candidate for the program.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be submitted for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for International Applicants
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exams must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until score has been received.
(Minimum TOEFL score 80 and minimum IELTS score 7.0)
- Two program start dates per year: Winter (January) and Summer (June)
- F1-visa International Applicants may only enter program Summer Quarter (June)
- GRE/GMAT not required for this degree
- TOEFL (minimum 80) or IELTS (minimum 7.0) required for International applicants
- Fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as international students. All fees are subject to change at any time.