Next Application Deadline Date
the Winter quarter application opens
september 5, 2017
and the deadline is
September 20, 2017
Upcoming Application Deadline Dates
- Winter Quarter application deadline is September 20, 2017. PLEASE NOTE: THE APPLICATION WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 5, 2017.
- This program now accepts International Applicants studying on a F-1 visa. F-1 visa International applicants may only enter the program SUMMER QUARTER 2018. F-1 International Applicants may complete the summer quarter application early, and receive an early decision on their application. Summer quarter 2018 applications will open September 5, 2017. Please make sure you are completing the correct application.
- We have a Merit Scholarship U.S. Citizens & Permanent Residents may apply for at the time you submit your application: Info
|Complete an Online Application||Online Application Requirements:
Unofficial Transcripts; Resume; Personal Statement; Three Letters of Recommendation
Select “Clinical Research” for the Intended Department
Select “Clinical Research (AS79)” for the Intended Major
|International Applicants||F-1 Applicants
Please complete an online application: submit a minimum TOEFL score of 80 or 7.0 on the IELTS. May only enter program summer quarter.
|J-1 Applicants for CORE (Clinical Observership & Research Education) Please contact the Health Sciences International department for application details|
Required Documents For All Applicants
- Statement of Purpose: please explain your specific research interests and goals, your individual strengths and what makes you a good candidate for this program, why you want to be in the program, and how it will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Three Letters of Recommendation: recommendation letters must come from the recommender not the applicant. Choose recommenders who know your skills and abilities, and can speak to why you are a good candidate for the program.
- Unofficial copies of academic records from all post-secondary institutions attended need to be submitted for review. Official Transcripts will be required if admitted to the program.
- Current resume or C.V.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for International Applicants
- UCSD’s institution code is 4836.
- Exams must have been taken within the last two years.
- Application will not be reviewed until score has been received.
(Minimum TOEFL score 80 and minimum IELTS score 7.0)
- Two program start dates per year: Winter (January) and Summer (June)
- International Applicants may only enter program Summer Quarter (June)
- GRE/GMAT not required for this degree
- TOEFL (minimum 80) or IELTS (minimum 7.0) required for International applicants
- Fees apply to both California residents and non-residents, as well as international students. All fees are subject to change at any time.