The masters in Clinical Research curriculum is designed to educate and train clinical researchers to conduct credible patient-based research within stringent ethical and regulatory guidelines in academia and industry. Taught by the internationally highly ranked faculty of UC San Diego’s School of Medicine and experts in the health sciences.
Pace of Study
Coursework can be completed in 12, 18, or 24 months
12 Month Pace Schedule
18 Month Pace Schedule
24 Month Pace Schedule
- Ideally suited for working professionals in the early to mid-stage of their careers.
- Interactive classroom environment with peers and faculty, participants directly apply recently learned knowledge and insights to current situations and challenges in their own research.
- Broad-based curriculum covers the principles of epidemiology, bio-statistics, patient-oriented research, health services/outcomes research, applied quantitative analysis, professional development seminars for clinical researchers
- Integrative, high-level clinical research project in the student’s final term
- Flexible schedule Classes to allow flexibility for home/work lives
For more information on our courses, Download Course Descriptions