Program Admission Requirements
Items considered during the admissions review:
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education, and a graduate degree in a scientific or healthcare related field
- Minimum undergraduate/post-baccalaureate record (a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of study expected)
- Some professional work experience in clinical research or medical practice or a related field
- Completion of online application for graduate admission
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Compelling statement of purpose including a description of individual strengths and research interests, and how the program will benefit the applicant professionally
- Strength of the letters of recommendation (3)
- TOEFL scores (English as a second language applicants only)
PLEASE NOTE: This program is not eligible for an F1 student Visa.
NOTE: GRE/GMAT results are not required for the MAS degree.