The Master's Degree in Clinical Research is a part-time program of study that provides structured, graduate-level training in clinical research methods and protocol.
NEW OPPORTUNITY: based on space available, you may now take individual classes in the program without completing the entire degree. More Info >>
ATTENTION PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS: Please follow all instructions on the APPLICATION PAGE.
New Financial Awards Program Available To Applicants: See Details >
Dr. Ravindra Mehta is the 2011 recipient of the International Society of Nephrology's Bywater's Award for lifetime achievement in the field of acute renal failure. Article >>
Ravindra L. Mehta, MD, FACP
More video: Students | Instructors
DISTANCE LEARNING OPPORTUNITY FOR
ORANGE COUNTY RESIDENTS:
Classes are now offered on the UC Irvine Campus in affiliation with
The UC Irvine Institute for Clinical & Translational Science << More Info >>
This unique, professional degree program features:
- Comprehensive, broad-based curriculum in leading edge clinical research methodology
- Integration of didactic information with current, practical training
- Flexible, evening course schedule designed to meet the needs of working professionals and academics
- Opportunity to interact closely with experienced investigators across diverse areas of expertise
- Modular approach to instruction delivered by faculty from the renowned UCSD School of Medicine
- Extensive, tailored career counseling services
Checklist for prospective students:
PLEASE NOTE: This program is not eligible for an F1 student Visa.
Read about our Alumni > >